John & I started this project called Our Window back in September last year. The project has helped us constantly look for inspirations around us and pay attentions to details around us with photographer’s eyes.
Since John has been working on a new template for this project website, we were going through each entries together to make sure we are not missing anything. Then I thought I would share my favorite ten on my blog. This project has been wonderful for us and it will continue to grow with so many more beautiful imageries. It wasn’t easy to choose ten our of thirty-four because every entry is meaningful to me but these are what I came up with.
* i dreamt of an ocean blue, underwater me and you. let’s not swim to shore, just float forever more.
* when our hearts are full, we need much less.
* …and when they carry me, they carry me one inch above ground.
* the cold swedish winter is right outside and i just want somebody to hold me through the night.
* sometime in the summer, we’ll be lying in the breeze.
* we bend with the light
* we daydream at night.
* by chance.
* i dream (in black and white).